For my convenience (and maybe yours, I don’t know), I’ve created a master post for my Six Day War entries.
- The first post finds me reading The Arab-Israeli Wars: War and Peace in the Middle East by Chaim Herzog.
- Herzog breaks the war down by theater and begins in the Sinai. I do too.
- A trio of tactical treatments of the battle around Rafah Junction are all inspired or derived from The Arab-Israeli Wars: Tank Battles in the Mideast, 1956-1973 board game scenario.
- Focusing on the war in Jerusalem itself, I enjoyed a scenario from Divided Ground. I lament that the game seems to produce more disappointing results than good ones.
- I pull back from the Jerusalem focus to take in the whole of the West Bank.